I’m now 10 days into my 31 Acts in 31 Days challenge. It’s been fun! Here’s what I’ve done so far:
- Interrupted some tourists to tell them where to get off the light rail – The stop they were planning on would require a MUCH longer walk
- Picked up poop left by another person’s dog
- Used a gift card I had to take a friend who is also out-of-work out to lunch
- Told a stay-at-home mom at the playground about all the cool/cheap/free stuff I’ve found for kids this summer
- Gave up my seat on the bus to so a guy could sit with his kid
- Let someone who seemed rushed at the grocery store cut in front me.
- Did some positive trolling – The Internet is FULL of negativity, so I intentionally surfed around complimenting people.
Is it true that 10 days in I’ve only completed 7 things? Yes. It’s mainly because I’ve been waiting for opportunities to arise. Now I’m starting to plan some ahead of time. Thanks for following along – I’m sharing in hopes others will be inspired to go slightly out of their way to improve someone else’s day!